I meant to write this post a while back already as I was asked so many times ..’where do you buy? where can you buy fabrics in and around Zurich?’. My first idea was to write a long post about all the shops I know and tell you all about my experience! well… I still want to but finding the time has been a problem! So I will start listing all I know / heard of in this post and I will then write my review of those I’ve tried in following posts! So stay tuned!
Here is my list of ‘Fabrics/mercerie’ shops in / around Crafty Hands (Adliswil, ZH)
- LillyParis, Dorfstrasse 34, 8803 Rüschlikon ZH
- Alja Stoffe, Gotthardstrasse 50, 8800 Thalwil
- Creasphere, Florhofstrasse 13, 8820 Wädenswil
- Stofftrucke, Löwenstrasse 2, 8001 Zürich
- Stoff & So, Greencity Areal, Allmendstrasse 149, 8041 Zürich
- Pom-pon, Idaplatz 10 , 8003 Zürich
- Bernina, Talacker 35, 8001 Zürich
- Facettes Stoffe & Design, Hornbachstrasse 68, 8008 Zürich
- Haas shopping, Muristrasse 31, 8913 Ottenbach ZH
There are probably a lot more that I haven’t heard of yet! Those are actual shops that you can visit and touch the fabrics! But you can also buy online in Switzerland.
There are also a few interesting fairs in Zurich or not too far from Zurich!
- 04 – 07 October 2018 in Zürich, Messe
- 28 Nov – 2 Dec 2018 in Paris, Porte de Versailles
The following markets go around France, Germany, Belgium and The Netherlands in Spring from March to June and in Autumn from September to November. You’ll find loads of fabrics and mercerie items at affordable prices.
- 8 April 2018 from 10am to 17.00 in Mulhouse, FR
Right, I think that’s it! Please do not hesitate to add on into this list and tell me about your experiences/ reviews!! I hope it will be helpful for some of you!