Whether you are a total beginner, an intermediate or a confident sewer we have various courses or options for you to join in! Because it’s a small company, I’m also flexible as to when you want to join. Just get in touch and let’s find something suitable for you!
- Sewing beginner course (4 easy projects in 5 sessions under instructions of teacher)
- Sew my own project (You know how to use a sewing machine and have made a few simple sewing projects. You want to improve your skills and learn more tips and tricks from us)
- Private one to one sewing lessons (please contact me for availability)
When: Tuesday or Thursday mornings from 9.00 to 12.00 or Wednesday evenings 19.00 to 22.00
- Waist tall and large tables for easy fabric cutting,
- Cutting and drawing materials (scissors, cutting mat and rotary cutters,etc)
- 5 domestic sewing machines,
- 2 overlock machines and
- 1 coverlock machine
- Small range of fabrics (price from CHF10/metre)
Cost: Various prices available according to how often you want to come
- Total beginner course : CHF300 for 5 sessions of 3 hours each (all inclusive – material and fabrics)
- Projects include a scarf, a cushion cover, tote bag and zip pouch.
- Sew my own project (you need to bring your own fabric)
- 11er Abonnement : CHF500 for 11 entries of 3 hours sessions (fixed dates, possibility for one catch-up date)
- 5er Abonnement : CHF250 for 5 entries of 3 hours sessions (fixed dates, possibility for one catch-up date)
The sewing studio is open on Tuesday and Thursday from 9.00 to 12.00 and on Wednesday from 19.00 to 22.00.
There are limited spaces per session so please register below or per email email@example.com prior to come to a sewing session order to secure a place! Thank you!